|Here you can find all the regularly updated company news regarding our organization.|
|Tiles Web Part|
Thursday, March 22, 2018
The Tiles Web Part allows to easily create a compelling homepage or navigation without having to set up a multitude of web parts and/or create custom page layouts. It also includes a multitude of specialized tiles to display list items, weather information, Twitter and RSS feeds and videos.
It arranges the tiles in a freely designable responsive grid containing tiles of varying size and functionality.
The Web Part can be used with Sharepoint 2010, Sharepoint 2013 and Sharepoint 2016 .
The Tiles Web Part lets you:
- define the default tile dimension (typically square)
- define a custom color palette to adhere to your corporate branding
- CSS styles to customize the look and feel
- Tile security trimming by Sharepoint groups or AD groups
- define personal tiles (each user can configure his/her own tiles)
- define a page backdrop (color or image) and lets you disable the Quick Launch menu
- add tiles of different functionality:
- Text or Image only
- linked tiles with text and/or icon and/or image background
- display list items (as eg. "top news", "most recent blog posts", "new documents" etc.)
- rotate content (text and/or images)
- random information chosen from a Sharepoint List or Library (text and/or image)
- the current date
- World clock
- Google Map
- KPI information
- RSS Feed
- Stock Quote
- Twitter tweets
- Weather information
- Video (embedded or popup)
|Organizational Chart Web Part|
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
The Org Chart Web Part displays the organizational chart based either on the SharePoint User Profile Store or a SharePoint list. It allows to navigate up and down the organizational hierarchy by clicking on the chart items.
The Web Part can be used with WSS 3.0, MOSS 2007, Sharepoint 2010 Foundation and Server, Sharepoint 2013 and Sharepoint 2016.
|Office 365 Web Parts|
Monday, October 02, 2017
Office 365 Web Parts
We recently started to re-create our Office 365/SharePoint Online web parts using the new Microsoft SharePoint SPFx Framework which is the recommended and future-proof way to create web parts for Office 365. These web parts can be placed both onto modern and classic pages.
The below web parts are already available in the new format and we'll continuously add more web parts in the course of the next weeks and months:
|SharePoint News Carousel Web Part|
Monday, May 01, 2017
Sharepoint News Carousel Web Part
The new "News Carousel" Web Part allows to rotate SharePoint List items (typically used with a SharePoint "Announcements" list) manually and/or automatically. It displays an optional image, the title and the item body text. The web part can be used with SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016.
|SharePoint List Rotator Web Part|
Monday, May 01, 2017
SharePoint List Rotator Web Part
The new "List Rotator" Web Part allows to rotate SharePoint List items manually and/or automatically using a freely configurable layout template. The web part can be used on SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016.
|Upcoming Events Web Part|
Sunday, January 01, 2017
The Upcoming Events Web Part displays the upcoming appointments of the selected Sharepoint Calendar.
The Web Part can be used with Windows Sharepoint Services V3, MOSS 2007, Sharepoint 2010 and Sharepoint 2013.
A property filter, the field template, header & footer text, the data refresh interval and the number of items to be displayed can be configured. The web part expands both recurring and multi-day events.
|SharePoint Facebook Timeline|
Wednesday, June 01, 2016
The free "Facebook Timeline" Web Part allows to embed the Timeline of the specified Facebook timeline. The users can like and share the posts without having to leave SharePoint.
The web part can be used on SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online/Office365.
|SharePoint Toast Notifications|
Wednesday, June 01, 2016
SharePoint Toast Notifications
The Toast Notification SharePoint solution lets you centrally manage notifications and alerts targeted to all users or specific user groups.
It reads entries from the included SharePoint List and displays notifications targeted to either selected groups or all users during the specified time window as configured for each notification.
The solution can be used on SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online/Office365.
|Free Sharepoint Web Parts|
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Sharepoint Web Parts
The following Sharepoint Web Part are now available for download:
- the Digital Clock Sharepoint Web Part displays the current date and time
- the Stock Chart Web Part displays a chart for a selected stock symbol
- the Stock Quotes Web Part displays stock quotes provided by MSN Money Central
- the Daily Dilbert Web Part displays the daily Dilbert comic strip provided by www.dilbert.com
- the Random Quote of the Day Web Part displays a randomly selected quote
- the Spotlight On.. Web Part displays a randomly selected "Spotlight On" entry
- the Tip of the Day Web Part displays a randomly selected Tip of the Day
- the Picture Lightbox Web Part displays the content of a selected Sharepoint Picture Library as a lightbox
- the Weather Web Part displays the current weather and forecast for a selected location
- the Slideshow Web Part displays the content of a Sharepoint Picture Library as a slideshow
- the Twitter Web Part allows to display the Tweets of the specified Twitter search or Twitter user
- the CurrencyRates Web Part displays up-to-date currency rate information
- the MediaPlayer Rotator Web Part selects a random media file from the specified Sharepoint Library
- the Google Map Chart Web Part allows to chart Sharepoint List data as a geographical map
- the Google Chart Web Part allows to chart Sharepoint List data as pie charts, line and bar charts
- the Bullet Graph Web Part allows to gauge Sharepoint List data as a Bullet Graph
- the RSS Feed Ticker Web Part displays an external RSS Feed or a Sharepoint List as a News ticker
- the SQL Query Viewer Web Part queries external SQL Server databases and displays the query result
- the Google Map Web Part maps geographic data contained in Sharepoint Lists
- the Quick Poll and Quick Survey Web Parts allow to quickly publish simple user polls
- the Audio Player Web Part allows to play back MP3 files
- the Google Geo Mapper Web Part allows to map Sharepoint List data using Google Maps
- the SQL Chart Web Part allows to chart data selected from a SQL Server or OLE-DB/ODBC data source.
- the Exchange Calendar Web Part shows Microsoft Exchange 2007 user calendar data.
- the Audio Podcast Web Part plays the most recent episodes from a podcast feed in an embedded MP3 player.
- the Image Rotator Web Part displays a random image selected from a Sharepoint Picture Library.
- the User Spotlight Web Part selects a random user entry from the MOSS User Profile Store.
- the Staff Directory Web Part reads the user entries from the MOSS User Profile Store as a list.
- the Birthday & Anniversaries Reminder Web Part gets selected user entries from the MOSS User Profile.
- the Google Earth Web Part maps geographic data contained in Sharepoint Lists.
- the Banner Rotator Web Part rotates banner images contained in a Sharepoint Picture Library.
- the.. more..