|AMREIN ENGINEERING AG was founded in 1985 and has a staff of 15 highly specialized employees, among others:
- 4 MCSE's (Microsoft Certified System Engineers)
- 2 MCSD's (Microsoft Certified Solution Developers)
- 2 MCDBA's (Microsoft Certified Database Administrator)
- 2 MCP's ((Microsoft Certified Professionals)
Since 1990 our main focus is in the Exchange/Sharepoint area using mainly the Microsoft product palette.
We are a Microsoft Certified Partner since 1994 and a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner) since 2002.
The other main area is Intranets, Extranets und Enterprise Internet Portals.
Besides our products we also offer Consulting and Support during all phases of Messaging- and Portal-related projects.
© 2018 AMREIN ENGINEERING AG
|Great webparts and even better support. The web parts improve my SharePoint site. I have recommended your web parts to many people.
Carl Cross, Blue Cross
Subscribe to Newsletter
If you want to be kept informed about our new or enhanced Sharepoint web parts, subscribe to our Sharepoint Web Part Newsletter:
You can also subscribe to our Web Part News RSS Feed:
Follow us on Twitter:Web Part NewsSharePoint Image Menu Carousel Web Part
The Image Menu Carousel Web Part displays the pictures contained in a Sharepoint Picture Library arranged horizontally. The images scroll automatically (as a slide show), via buttons and/or via swipe.
The Image Menu Carousel Web Part optionally displays the image title and/or the image description.
Each image can optionally be linked in order to create an image menu.
The web part can be used with SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016.
Tiles Web Part
The Tiles Web Part allows to easily create a compelling homepage or navigation without having to set up a multitude of web parts and/or create custom page layouts. It also includes a multitude of specialized tiles to display list items, weather information, Twitter and RSS feeds and videos.
It arranges the tiles in a freely designable responsive grid containing tiles of varying size and functionality.
The Web Part can be used with Sharepoint 2010, Sharepoint 2013 and Sharepoint 2016 .
The Tiles Web Part lets you:
- define the default tile dimension (typically square)
- define a custom color palette to adhere to your corporate branding
- CSS styles to customize the look and feel
- Tile security trimming by Sharepoint groups or AD groups
- define personal tiles (each user can configure his/her own tiles)
- define a page backdrop (color or image) and lets you disable the Quick Launch menu
- add tiles of different functionality:
- Text or Image only
- linked tiles with text and/or icon and/or image background
- display list items (as eg. "top news", "most recent blog posts", "new documents" etc.)
- rotate content (text and/or images)
- random information chosen from a Sharepoint List or Library (text and/or image)
- the current date
- World clock
- Google Map
- KPI information
- RSS Feed
- Stock Quote
- Twitter tweets
- Weather information
- Video (embedded or popup)
Organizational Chart Web Part
The Org Chart Web Part displays the organizational chart based either on the SharePoint User Profile Store or a SharePoint list. It allows to navigate up and down the organizational hierarchy by clicking on the chart items.
The Web Part can be used with WSS 3.0, MOSS 2007, Sharepoint 2010 Foundation and Server, Sharepoint 2013 and Sharepoint 2016.