Microsoft Sharepoint Web Parts
Webpart Tabs SharePoint Web Part
- download the Web Part Installation Instructions (PDF file, see above)
- either install the web part manually or deploy the feature to your server/farm as described in the instructions.
- Configure the following Web Part properties in the Web Part Editor "Miscellaneous" pane section as needed:
- Tabs CSS Style: enter the desired CSS styles for the Tabs interface
padding:5px 15px 5px 15px;color:white;border-right:2px solid white
- Inactive Tab Color: enter the foreground and background color values for the inactive tabs.
- Active Tab Color: enter the background and foreground colors for the currently active tab.
- Responsive Layout: optionally choose a responsive Tabs layout.
- Web Parts to be included: optionally enter the web part titles to be collected by the Tabs.
Separate each title by a semicolon.
By default all the web parts placed on the page are collected.
Recent News;Staff Directory
- Show all web parts: display all the web parts when the page is opened.
- Options: enter any additional options as needed.
- License Key: enter your Product License Key (as supplied after purchase of the Web Part license key).
Leave this field empty if you are using the free 30 day evaluation version.
Please enter a comment below if you have problems with the installation, want to give feedback or have suggestions for improvements:
|User Comments|| Post a Comment |
|Good Evening, We have been testing the 'Webpart Tabs Webpart' with '2 Tabs and Accordion Webparts' in it. I just noticed today that there is a long horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the page in both Chrome and Firefox. If I scroll to the far right, the data from the inactive tab is displaying in the bottom right corner. I don't know if the scroll bar has been there all along. I had added some formatting so I started over on a test page and it is doing the same thing. I'm not sure where to start on troubleshooting this one so any insight you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks. Cinda|
we introduced this bug recently when adding a new feature.
This has now been fixed.
Please re-download the web part, extract the WSP solution and then update the solution.
How we can change the order of the tabs?
you can specify the tabs sort order via the “sortorder” web part “Options” setting.
You have 4 web parts on the page and want to move the last one to the first position:
|Is there any way to have a "deep link" directly to a specific tab? For example sites/SiteName/SitePages/contentpage.aspx#tab3|
we have now added the new "tab" URL parameter which allows you to select the active tab when opening the page. The tabs are numbered starting with "0", so
would select the 3rd tab from the left.
Please re-download the web part and then update the farm solution.
© 2023 AMREIN ENGINEERING AG