Microsoft Sharepoint Web Parts
Event Manager SharePoint Webpart
- download the Web Part Deployment Instructions (PDF file, see above)
- Follow the installation instructions in the PDF manual.
- Navigate to a page where you would like to place the webpart and choose "Site Actions/Edit Page"
- Add the web part to the appropriate zone. The web part is listed in the "Amrein Engineering" web part gallery section
- Configure the following Web Part properties in the Web Part "Miscellaneous" pane section as needed:
- Site Name: enter the URL of the site containing the calendar list.
Leave empty to access the calendar on the current site.
- Calendar name: enter the name of the Sharepoint calendarholding the events in case you want to override the default "AEEvents" calendar created by the web part.
- Calendar Views: enter the names of the calendar views to be displayed in the top menu.
We recommend to use the default settings ("Upcoming Events", "Past Events" and "My Events" as created by the web part).
- Group By: optionally enter the name of the column to group the events by the specified column.
- Nbr. of List items: enter the maximum number of items to be displayed (enter '0' to display all the items).
- Items per page: enter the number of items to be displayed per page (enter '0' to disable paging).
- Header text: enter the optional header text to display at the top of the web part.
- Field Template: enter the field template to be used for rendering each event.
- Item CSS Style: enter the CSS style to be applied to each event card.
- Footer text: enter the optional text to display at the bottom of the web part.
- Webpart CSS Style: enter any additional CSS styles to be applied to the web part.
- Search Box: enter one or more List columns (separated by semicolons) to allow for interactive searching.
If you want to display a search filter as a dropdown combo, please enter it with a leading "@" character:
You can set up a date search filter by prefixing the filter with an "#* character:
Date Range Filter:
You can set up a date range search filter by adding the below comparison operators:
Friendly Search Box Labels:
If you would like to display a “friendly label" instead of the default property name please append it to the User property, separated by the “|” pipe symbol.
- Open Links in popup window: opens the event details in a dialog window.
- Show 'Add New Item' Button: display the "Add new item" button to users with write permissions on the calendar.
- Show Template Edit Button: display the "Edit Template" button to users with write permissions on the calendar.
- Options: enter optional additional web part settings.
- License Key: enter your Product License Key (as supplied after purchase of the license key).
Leave this field empty if you are using the free 30 day evaluation version.
Please enter a comment below if you have problems with the installation, want to give feedback or have suggestions for improvements:
|User Comments|| Post a Comment |
|Theresa Resel |
Kann man den WebPart mit Outlook verknüpfen?
you can click the "iCal" icon to add the event to your mailbox calendar:
|Maury Arguedas Abarca |
capacity is the number of records allowed? decreases as people register?
© 2022 AMREIN ENGINEERING AG