Microsoft Sharepoint Web Parts
Sharepoint News Carousel Web Part
- download the News Rollup Web Part Installation Instructions (PDF file, see above)
- either install the web part manually or deploy the feature to your server/farm as described in the instructions.
- Configure the following Web Part properties in the Web Part Editor "Miscellaneous" pane section as needed:
- Site Name:
Enter the name of the site that contains the List or Library:
- leave this field empty if the List is in the current site (eg. the Web Part is placed in the same site)
- Enter a "/" character if the List is contained in the top site
- Enter a path if the List in in a subsite of the current site (eg. in the form of "current site/subsite")
- List Name:
Enter the name of the desired Sharepoint List or Library
- View Name:
Optionally enter the desired List View of the list specified above. A List View allows you to specify specific data filtering and sorting.
Leave this field empty if you want to use the List default view.
- Title Field Name:
enter the column name of the column that contains the item title (Default="Title").
- Link URL Field Name:
optionally enter the name of the column containing the item hyperlink.
- Body Field Name:
enter the column name of the column that contains the item body text (Default="Body").
- Max. nbr. of words displayed:
Enter the maximum number of words to be displayed in the body text.
- Nbr. of Items displayed:
Enter the desired maximum number of announcements to be displayed simultaneously (Default=3)
- Nbr. of Items to scroll:
Enter the desired number of items to be scrolled (Default=1)
- Items Rotation speed:
Enter the desired time in seconds to advance the items. Enter "0" to suppress the item rotation.
- Open Links in new Window:
opens the links to the announcements in a popup dialog window (only available for Sharepoint 2010, Sharepoint 2013 and 2016).
- Web Part CSS Style:
Enter the desired CSS styles to format the web part. You can apply multiple CSS styles separated by semicolons.
- Title CSS Style:
Enter the desired CSS styles to format the item titles. You can apply multiple CSS styles separated by semicolons.
Example: font:11pt Segoe UI;font-weight:bold
- Text CSS Style:
Enter the desired CSS styles to format the item body text. You can apply multiple CSS styles separated by semicolons.
Example: font:9pt Segoe UI
- Column Width:
enter the desired width of the columns in pixels (Default=250).
- Image Height:
enter the desired height of the thumbnail images in pixels (Default=125).
- License Key:
enter your Product License Key (as supplied after purchase of the News Carousel Web Part license).
Leave this field empty if you are using the evaluation version.
Please enter a comment below if you have problems with the installation, want to give feedback or have suggestions for improvements:
Technical Support Contact Information
If you find that you cannot resolve an issue using the above tools, our Technical Support staff will be ready to handle your technical support needs. You can reach our staff by phone or by email.
Phone: +41 (0)62 823 75 75 (9am - 6pm GMT)
Fax : +41 (0)62 823 75 74
© 2017 AMREIN ENGINEERING AG