Microsoft Sharepoint Web Parts
Sitemap SharePoint Web Part
- download the Web Part Deployment Instructions (PDF file, see above)
- Follow the installation instructions in the PDF manual.
- Navigate to a page where you would like to place the webpart and choose "Site Actions/Edit Page"
- Add the web part to the appropriate zone. The web part is listed in the "Amrein Engineering" web part gallery section
- Configure the following Web Part properties in the Web Part "Miscellaneous" pane section as needed:
- Sitename: enter the URL of the root site to be displayed.
Leave empty to only display the current site's subsites or all sites in the site collection
depending on the "Show only subsites" setting.
- Show only Subsites: check to only display the sites below the current site.
- Display Site Icons: enable the display of the site icons.
- Nbr. of Levels expanded: enter the desired hierarchical tree depth.
- Chart Type: enter the desired sitemap chart type:
If the "Tiles" setting is chosen, you can optionally style the individual tiles by clicking the
red button in the lower left corner of each tile:
You can assign a tile background color, a tile icon and the icon color.
The icons can be chosen from the selection of "Microsoft Office Fabric Icons"as listed here:
You alternatively can enter the URL of a background image.
- CSS Style: enter any CSS styles as needed.
- Options: enter optional additional web part settings.
- License Key: enter your Product License Key (as supplied after purchase of the license key).
Leave this field empty if you are using the free 30 day evaluation version.
Please enter a comment below if you have problems with the installation, want to give feedback or have suggestions for improvements:
Technical Support Contact Information
If you find that you cannot resolve an issue using the above tools, our Technical Support staff will be ready to handle your technical support needs.
You can reach our staff by phone or by email.
Phone: +41 (0)62 823 75 75 (9am - 5pm GMT)
© 2021 AMREIN ENGINEERING AG